Monday, January 17, 2011

Same Thing, Different Blog

Well, actually, I hope not. I don't know how many "blogs" I've had throughout the years, but most of them have died out within a year or two. This one was created for one of my final undergraduate courses, where the professor asked that we all keep a weekly blog. So this one will at least be going until the end of April, lol. Hopefully by then I'll be in the habit of updating and will be able to keep the ball rolling, even after the semester ends.

This blog isn't anything special. It will mostly be me rambling about anything that interests me--most likely anime, books/writing, and music. Be prepared for many links to youtube videos and lots of ranting about anime and books, lol. There will also probably be random entries about things I've taken notice of in the hum-drum of daily life. So yeah, nothing big or serious going on here.  Just the random rants, rambles, and reviews of a slightly messed up mind.

Anywho...I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy...and warm. It's cold and raining here. :( I'm ready for spring. Sunny days and flip-flop weather!!!!!!!! Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment